G’day from Suzi Love!
I’m an Australian.
I’ve also lived in outback Australia and in two South Pacific countries.
And been lucky enough to travel through lots of other countries, inspired the exotic settings for my books.
Crazy, but exciting, medical experiences in the remote bush and third world countries, plus a fascination with psychology and history, convinced me that true life is definitely stranger than fiction.
This inspired plots for my historical and medical books.
It also led to my love of weird and wonderful characters and their heroic reactions in extraordinary situations. I love romance, all romance, and I am so happy that I get to write about what I love.
As to who inspires my love of erotica… that’s a secret….although, I must admit….
I do think Keanu Reeves is definitely hero material….
- Romance Writers of Australia Blog
- Romance Writers of Australia Web
- Historical Hearts (Historical Authors Downunder)
- The Beau Monde (Regency History Chapter of RWUSA)
- The Beau Monde World Blog
- Romance Writers of New Zealand
- Romance Writers of America
- From The Heart Romance Writers (On Line Chapter of RWUSA)
- Hearts Through History(History Chapter of RWUSA)
- Sultry Scribes (Romance authors from Downunder)