Here are a few of my books.
I get excited about different genres and eras and write in a few. A mix of historical romance - Early Victorian, Regency Noir, Erotica… plus….an outback medical.
Though always romance, the language of love… Ah …. L’amour!
The Viscount’s Pleasure House – Slide show, excerpt and buy links HERE.
Launched 3rd December, 2013, at Crimson Romance – Historical erotic romance
Lady Chrissie Wellsby and her two country friends research dozens of rogues before selecting the notorious Viscount Hawkesbury, owner of London’s most exclusive and expensive brothel, to educate them in erotic seduction. The ladies coerce Justin Tremayne into letting them visit The Pleasure House and to teaching them the sensual tricks mistresses and prostitutes use to entertain men. Justin concedes to Chrissie’s demands simply to gain information about his long-lost mother and sisters, yet he falls head over heels in love with his pupil. But can he convince Chrissie to take a chance and marry again?
Embracing Scandal – Slide show, excerpt and buy links HERE.
Launches 18th February, 2013, at Crimson Romance
The first in my historical romance scandal series featuring heroines whose scientific knowledge and intellect are an affront to increasingly prudish late Regency / very early Victorian society.
Lady Rebecca Jamison, a mathematical genius, saves her siblings from financial ruin by dabbling in the London stock exchange. When a greedy syndicate kills her friend and threatens her family, Becca begs assistance from Cayle, Duke of Sherwyn, her nemesis and previous friend. As Cayle and Becca rekindle old passions, the duke uses old skills as a spy to protect his lady. He successfully defeats the illegal consortium, but can Cayle persuade a self-sufficient spinster to become his duchess?
The second in my scandal series with heroines whose scientific knowledge and intellect are an affront to early Victorian’s increasingly staid society. The family’s second sister uses her extraordinary olfactory senses to sniff out her perfect match, a husband who fits all her scientific criteria. The earl, with whom she’s forced to co-operate in order to stop a mad-woman bent on destroying legitimate share investors in Britain’s railways, evades marriage with someone as beautiful and intelligent as her, fearing she’ll uncover his shameful childhood secret. But by accepting each other’s strengths and weakness, they discover a passion neither counted on.
- 2011 June – Finalist - Royal Ascot for The Beau Monde Chapter or RW USA
- 2011 March – 2nd Place Historical category Linda Howard Award RW USA
- 2011 Jan. - 2nd round – Emerald Contest RW Australia reader-judged full ms
- 2011 Jan. - First Place – Single Title and Lovin’ It – RW Australia
- 2010 Dec – Finalist – Historical category Linda Howard Award for RW USA
- 2010 Nov. – Finalist in Genres ST Hist of Wallflower for From the Heart Chapter RW USA
- 2010 Oct. – Finalist in Single Title and Loving It for Romance Writers of Australia
- 2010 August – 3rd Place in Golden Claddagh for the Celtic Hearts Chapter of RWAmerica.
- 2010 August – Finalist Romance Writers of New Zealand Great Beginnings Contest.
- 2010 July – 3rd Place Touch of Magic Contest for Central Florida RWAmerica.
- 2010 April – 2nd round Emerald Contest Romance Writer’s of Australia
Four Times A Virgin
A Regency Noir, a darker historical romance set in London. A tortured duke reunites with a mysterious lady to search for answers from their intertwined pasts and expose those who orchestrated the evil that scarred them both. She’ll do anything to protect her younger sisters from the torments she endured and he’s desperate to make amends. Only then can they become a family with children of their own to love.
Loving Lady Katharine
A Victorian historical set in the New Hebrides and moving to London.
Outback Hospital Pregnancy
- 2010 – Full ms request after medical fast-track M&B London
- 2009 - 2nd Round Category Emerald Contest Romance Writer’s of Australia
A contemporary medical set in an outback Australian hospital. A city nurse follows the doctor she loves to the bush town where he manages his family’s cattle properties, determined to prove her love for him. When she discovers she is pregnant her lover cannot accept that the baby could be his, having been lied to by people he trusts. After working together in medical situations, he once again trusts the woman he loves, a dedicated nurse and a passionate partner. He begs forgiveness and asks her to stay and raise their family in the outback.