Mageela Troche talks about something several of us battle, including me, at Collette Cameron’s Blue Rose Romance
Fibromyalgia and the Writer
What can you do to help an author with Fibromyalgia?
- Understand that they may need to rest more than you do.
- Understand that weather changes may make them irritable … or crankier!
- If they say No, it’s nothing personal. They’re just exhausted.
- At a conference, book signing, writer’s meeting? Offer a drink and a chair….or a bed.
- Spread the word that invisible illnesses need more research!