Toowoomba Carnival Of Flowers, Australia.
I’ve been remiss in not posting some of my photos from the amazing Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers in my state of Queensland, Australia. There is a street parade, gardens entering the competition, and public parks, gardens and buildings displaying their finest flowers.
Toowoomba : From Wikipedia
- Toowoomba (nicknamed ‘The Garden City’) is a city in South-East Queensland, Australia.
- It is located 127 km (79 mi) west of Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane.
- With an estimated district population of 157,023 , Toowoomba is Australia’s second most populous inland city and the most populous non-capital inland city.
- A university and cathedral city, Toowoomba hosts the Australian Carnival of Flowers each September, and Easterfest is held annually over the Easter weekend.
- There are more than 150 public parks and gardens in Toowoomba. It has developed into a regional centre for business and government services.
Hope you enjoy a peek at some of the flowers and gardens.